Tuesday, March 2, 2021

What's been on the painting table 2021 Part 1

Well I still haven't got the first Rangers of Shadow Deep scenario posted. My camera decided it didn't want to focus, either that ot my eyesight makes everything look blurry anyway. It is coming.

In the mean time I thought I'd post a few of the things I'd been painting recently. This is a batch of sci-fi figures I have had for quite a while, so I've put some paint on them with no particular game in mind yet, though I am looking at trying out Hardwired soon, as well as the anticipated Stargrave. After reading Red Player 1's blog I may have to dig out Laserburn again.


These are a mix of Critical Mass figures, now through Ral ParthaUK, and Laserburn figures from Alternative Armies.
The building was quickly scratch built from a coffee jar lid and some packers, as well as a hatch and fans I have bought in the past.


Again these are a mix of, I think, all Alternative Armies figures.




These are all the EM4 Mechas, with a 15mm figure shown for scale. I'll maybe have to read Osprey's Gamma Wolves now, or use them as small mecha/robots in 15mm scale




1 comment:

1st Grav Bike Race

 This is my first trial race of the Grav Bike Rules. It features Vrkta'klak Kravnkvy on the black and grey bike, Garry Gleam on the whit...