Saturday, April 10, 2021

Grav Bike Racing Part One

 Who after seeing the grav bikes in Star Wars didn't want one to race around on? Well that's unlikely to happen for a few more years, so I decided to do the next best thing, which is to create a game of Grav Bike racing. It would have to be a fast play game to keep the feel of it right. The rules are just about finished and hopefully I'll get them played in the next week or so. Here are the bikes I have ready for the game so far, they are all from Ground Zero Games 15mm range.

These two are the Kra'Vak single seater bikes.
These two are the New Israeli single seater bikes.

These two are the Outrim Coalition single seater bikes.

And finally these two are ESU single seater bikes.

I'm looking at getting some paper tracks made over the weekend, and then should be all set to playtest the rules, which I will eventually make available on the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

1st Grav Bike Race

 This is my first trial race of the Grav Bike Rules. It features Vrkta'klak Kravnkvy on the black and grey bike, Garry Gleam on the whit...